Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Yellow Brick Pizza

This lovely little former laundromat on the corner of I believe 18th and Oak is very tasty. It's across the street from The Angry Baker which Cat has mentioned.  Delicious, unusual pizzas and assorted appetizer items.  One my favorites is the "Kenny Loggins" it's a pepperoni stick dusted in garlic and parmesan.  Quite tasty.  Various pizzas, and a HUGE selections of beers on tap.  Try them out sometime.  You won't be disappointed.

http://yellowbrickpizza.com/

1 comment:

Cat Herself said...

Yum! I had the tortellini salad last week: delicious pesto-covered tortellini and greens served cold with a fresh breadstick. They made it in a jiffy, too, as I told them I was in a hurry. I can't wait to go back and try the pizza when I have more time!

Thanks for posting, knitsb!